Why is there a knocking sound when the gasoline engine of the electric winch is running?
1. The ignition advance angle is too large: readjust the ignition advance angle.
2. The mixture is too lean: check the fuel system (including adjusting the oil needle of the carburetor).
3. Excessive carbon deposition in the combustion chamber, causing premature combustion: remove the carbon deposition in the combustion chamber.
4. The spark plug is overheated: replace it.
5. Excessive wear of the piston pin: Check and replace the piston pin.
6. The piston and cylinder wall are worn and the gap is too large, which will cause the sound, which will decrease as the engine heats up: check and replace the piston (when the gap between the piston and the cylinder exceeds the specified value)
7. The gasoline engine has been working for a long time, and the gear gap is too large due to wear. If the speed is suddenly reduced, a knocking sound can be heard: check the gear gap, if it exceeds the specified gap, the gear should be replaced.
8. The clearance between the big hole of the connecting rod and the elbow of the crankshaft is too large, and when the speed suddenly increases or decreases, there is a clear knocking sound: replace the connecting rod or crankshaft.