In order to maintain the normal operation of the diesel winch mill and prolong the service life of the winch mill, the maintenance and maintenance of the winch mill must be strengthened. The operator must understand the structure and performance of the whole set of machinery, and master the use method proficiently.
1. The allowable load on the reel is 3T: 3000kg when slow rotation, 1800kg when fast rotation; 5T when slow rotation is 5000kg, fast rotation is 2500kg, no overload operation.
2. 1/4 of lubricating oil must be kept in the transmission gearbox.
3. In order to prevent the phenomenon of shifting gears, spring steel balls are installed in the shifting forks for shifting positioning. Therefore, when using it, pay attention to check whether the spring steel ball is firm. If it is not strong, the spring must be replaced before it can be used.
4. For automatic brakes and interlocking brakes, the wear and tear of bakelite should be checked frequently. The automatic brake gear rotation and back-relaxation clearance is 0.5 mm, and the bakelite must be replaced if it is greater than 1 mm, otherwise it is easy to cause brake failure and accidents.
5. The automatic braking device is in the transmission gear box. When lifting, the automatic braking gear will make a sound of "du, du, du", which proves that the speed gear is working normally, and there is no such sound when it is loosened.
6. The anchoring method of the machine base: the bearing support (with two holes) on both sides of the drum is the anchoring point, and other positions cannot be used as the anchoring point.
7. The locking nails of the reel bearing seat must be matched with the corresponding holes, and other screws are prohibited to replace the locking nails.
8. The casing of the transmission gear box is made of aluminum alloy, and the screws on it should not be too tight and unnecessarily disassembled, let alone hit with a hammer.
9. After the machine has been transported for a long time, a detailed inspection must be carried out to check whether the fastening screws of each component are loose and whether the lubricating oil is normal.
10. The prime mover is gasoline or diesel engine, which can be carried out according to the specification requirements of the machine.
11. Before each use of the machine, you should check whether there are sundries in the body, and whether there are obstacles around the machine that affect the normal operation of the machine. At the same time, you should check each transmission mechanism. You can use it only after everything is normal.
12. After each use of the machine, the dust, oil and other dirt on the machine should be removed in time, and all cleaning work should be carried out after the machine stops running.