1. Product model: belt drive 1T 3T 5T 8T
2. Product Name: Motorized Winch
3. Uses: The motorized winch has been proved by experiments and on-site actual functions that it has the advantages of reasonable combination, small size, light weight, large power, flexible operation and convenient transportation, and is very popular among electric power operators.
Output forward rotation: the slowest line speed is 9 rpm; the fastest speed is 50 rpm.
Output reversal: 4.7 rpm 40 rpm
1T Dimensions (L×W×H) (mm) 800*380*480 (inlet)
3T dimensions (length X width X height) (mm) 840X450X500 (inlet)
780*450*500 (domestic steam)
840*600*500 (domestic firewood)
5T Dimensions (length X width X height) (mm) 1000*550*520 (inlet)
1000*550*520 (domestic steam)
1000*750*600 (domestic firewood)
8T Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm) 1050*550*550 (inlet)
1050*550*550 (domestic gasoline engine)
1050*750*630 (diesel engine)
Five: structure and working principle
1T imported gasoline engine power: 4 horsepower
1T motor power: 2.2kW
3T imported gasoline engine Power: 6 horsepower
3T domestic gasoline engine power: 6 horsepower
3T diesel Power: 4 hp Speed: 2600 rpm
3T motor power: 3kw
5T imported gasoline engine power: 9 horsepower
5T domestic gasoline engine power: 9 horsepower
5T water-cooled diesel Power: 6.6 hp Speed: 2600 rpm
8T imported gasoline engine Power: 13 horsepower
8T domestic gasoline engine power: 13 horsepower
8T diesel engine power: 10.5 horsepower
2. Transmission mode and speed change:
The power and transmission gear box is driven by two 3T A-type V-belts and 5T-type two B-type V-belts, and is equipped with a transmission clutch. The input gearbox counterclockwise speed is 1100 rpm. Through the speed change gear box, the following speeds are respectively output:
Forward 13 rpm 23 rpm
Reverse 12 rpm 20 rpm
There are two kinds of braking devices: automatic clamping brake and clutch transmission interlocking brake, which play a braking role in both forward and reverse directions.
4. Hand crank device:
During the working process of the winch mill, if the prime mover fails and the object to be lifted cannot go up or down, the hand crank device can be toggled to continue to hoist the object or put it back on the ground.
5. Lubrication method:
The parts in the transmission gear box are lubricated with oil, and the outer bearings are greased.
6. Operation method:
1. Before starting the machine, the drive clutch of the winch must be opened first, and the front and rear shift levers must be moved to the neutral position, and then the machine can be turned on.
2. When dialing the clutch, the action should be fast, otherwise the interlocking brake will not work, which will increase the impact force of the automatic brake pawl. It is not advisable to use too much force when starting the machine, until the pulley can drive the input shaft to rotate without slipping.
3. The transmission clutch must be opened when shifting gears, otherwise, the gears will be damaged. After shifting, check whether the shifting is firmly engaged to prevent gear skipping.
4. In the process of shifting gears, if it is difficult to enter the gear, it cannot be forced to enter the gear.
The hand-crank device helps to block the specific method: use the wrench to turn the hand-crank device to rotate it by an angle, and then the block can be entered.
5. Installation method of wire rope:
(1) Open the reel clutch, wrap the wire rope end on the reel to tighten, and then close the clutch.
(2) Disassemble the bearing support movable seat at one end of the outer side of the drum, and wrap the wire rope around the drum to tighten.
(3) Wire rope winding method: from bottom to top, that is, the incoming rope is at the bottom, facing the reel, and winding counterclockwise, the incoming rope is close to the end of the prime mover, and it is wound 5-6 rolls.
(5T type is wound with 8 rolls), if the winding is reversed, the brake will not work.
7. Maintenance and safe use of the grinder:
In order to maintain the normal operation of the winch mill and prolong the service life of the winch mill, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance and maintenance of the winch mill. The operator must understand the structure and performance of the whole set of machinery, and master the use method proficiently.
1. The allowable load on the reel is 3T: 3000kg for slow rotation, 1800kg for fast rotation; 5000kg for 5T slow rotation and 2500kg for fast rotation, no overload operation.
2. 1/4 of lubricating oil must be kept in the transmission gear box.
3. In order to prevent the phenomenon of shifting gears, spring steel balls are installed in the shifting forks as the function of shifting and positioning. Therefore, when using it, pay attention to check whether the spring steel ball is firm. If it is not strong, the spring must be replaced before it can be used.
4. For automatic brakes and interlocking brakes, the wear and tear of bakelite should be checked frequently. The automatic brake gear rotation and backlash clearance are 0.5 mm, and the bakelite must be replaced if it is greater than 1 mm, otherwise it is easy to cause brake failure and accidents.
5. The automatic braking device is located in the gear box. When lifting, the automatic braking gear will make a sound of "tick, tick, tick", which proves that the speed gear is working normally, and there is no such sound when it is loosened.
6. The anchoring method of the machine base: the bearing support (with two holes) on both sides of the drum is the anchoring point, and other positions cannot be used as the anchoring point.
7. The locking nails of the reel bearing seat must be matched with the corresponding holes, and other screws are prohibited to replace the locking nails.
8. The casing of the gear box is made of aluminum alloy, and the screws on it should not be too tight and unnecessarily disassembled, let alone hit with a hammer.
9. After the machine has been transported for a long time, a detailed inspection must be carried out to check whether the fastening screws of each component are loose and whether the lubricating oil is normal.
10. The prime mover is gasoline or diesel engine, which can be carried out according to the specification requirements of the machine.
11. Before each use of the machine, check whether there are sundries on the body and whether there are obstacles around the machine that affect the normal operation of the machine.
At the same time, each transmission mechanism should be checked, and it can be used only after everything is normal.
12. After each use of the machine, the dust, oil and other dirt on the machine should be removed in time, and all cleaning work should be carried out after the machine stops running.