Anti-twist steel wire rope is made of high quality galvanized steel wire rope (1*19W, 1*25FI). Its features:
1. When under tension in the free state, the rotation angle of the steel wire is equal to 0, and the resultant torque is equal to 0.
2. The rope has good flexibility, no knots, no entanglement, no broken strands, no golden hooks after the tension is released.
The main purpose of anti-twist wire rope:
1. The tripod grinder is used for power line traction, gravitational release conductors, and can also be used as a traction rope for line release. However, the diameter of the traction grinding core should not be less than 15 times the diameter of the rope.
2. It can also be used as a sling instead of ordinary steel wire rope when the tension allows.
1. The rope is delivered and accepted within the manufacturing length according to the length required by the user ± 2%.
2. No joints of any kind are allowed in each strand of the rope.
3. The length of the sleeves at both ends of the rope is not less than 5 pitch lengths, and can also be according to user requirements.
4. The appearance of the rope should be free from jumping stocks, wrong strands, random strands, loose strands, damaged strands, etc.
5. The cross-section of the rope is square or hexagonal, the adjacent corners are the opposite-handed strands, and the opposite corners are the same-handed strands.
6. The breaking force of the rope is calculated based on the tensile strength of the strand. The user should consider the safety factor (safety factor is 3) when selecting, and the breaking force of the rope cannot be used as the practical pulling force.
Rope structure form (cross section):
1. Square and eight shares
2. Four square twelve shares
3, hexagonal twelve shares